Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Software Statistics is designed to provide users the whole Statistics of any project. The project can be any Desktop application, Distributed Application,Mobile application, Web Application or other. This software parse the each and every file and folder of project of following file types
This also provides all possible statistics with better GUI. Statistics of a project provides the following features.
- It shows the hierarchy of files and folders of given project folder.
- It differentiates source, binary and other resource files.
- It finds the number of coding file present in the project.
- It finds the number of image file used in the project.
- It finds the number of other file used in the project.
- It shows the size of each file in bytes.
- It shows the date and time of file creation.
- It shows the modified date and time of file.
- It shows the number of lines of each source file.
- It shows the number of lines of each source file by avoiding unwanted lines including spaces.
- It calculates and show the status of actual number of lines present in the code excluding spaces and comments.
- It calculates and show the duration of project completion in hours.
- It counts the number of words in source files.
How to use :
1. Click on file menu.
2. Select open project option.
3. Select project folder from the dialog box.
Download : Software Statistics 1.0 (1.79 MB)
License Type :Trial Version
- Pentium PC 1.0 GHz Processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 1GB Hard disk Space